Former Amoy Customs Communication Tower
Former Amoy Customs Communication Tower
The Customs Communication Tower was erected in 1933 for communications between the maritime radio station and sea vessels and for obtaining weather information. All equipment was purchased from the company of the British businessman Dorman Long. Today, two iron towers and a one-floor house for the management are preserved next to the former Xiamen Harbor Master’s Office.